Frequently Asked Questions

What are your fax numbers?

Washington Street, Manitowoc: 920-684-1268
Rapids Road, Manitowoc: 920-682-2749
Main Street, Mishicot: 920-755-4912

Back to Top

How can I avoid being charged fees?

Bill Pay Inactivity Fee – If you have signed up for Bill Pay, use your account at least once a month.

Dormant Account Fee – Make transactions using your account.

NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) Fees – use online or mobile banking to ensure that you have enough funds to cover the checks and withdrawals you make. Set up overdraft protection.

Return Mail – Inform us when your address changes by completing, signing and returning an address change form.

Share Overdraft Protection Fees – Use online or mobile banking to monitor accounts and make transfers on your own to maintain sufficient balances.

Share Draft Reconciliation Fee – Use your online or mobile access and e-statements to balance your accounts regularly.

Copy of Account Statement Fee – Access statements with online banking.

Copy of Check or Draft Fee – Access copies of checks with online banking.

Back to Top

How do I find out the balance on my SCU VISA credit card?

Please call 800-808-7230 for SCU VISA credit card balance inquiries.

Back to Top

My home loan is serviced by QR Lending. How do I contact them?

QR Lending’s phone number is 800-274-6600.

Back to Top

What is SCU’s routing number?


Back to Top

Why am I receiving information from CUNA Mutual Insurance in the mail? Do I call SCU if I’m interested in the insurance or do I call CUNA Mutual?

As a member of SCU, sometimes you’ll receive offers that you may want to take advantage of. For more information please call CUNA Mutual at 877-636-2377.

Back to Top

How do I set up Direct Deposit up through my employer?

Provide the following three items to your employer using their designated direct deposit form or SCU’s form, whichever they prefer:

  1. SCU’s routing number (275979267)

  2. Your SCU account number (do not include suffix, i.e. 01 or 70)

  3. Choose where you’d like your deposit to go – savings or checking (do not include suffix, i.e. 01 or 70)

Back to Top

How do I retrieve a copy of a cancelled check?

You have two options.

  1. You can contact us and we can print one off for you at a charge of $5/check.

  2. View and/or print it off using our FREE Online Banking service. Current users do so by logging into their account, click on your Share Draft Account (70) and click on the transaction/check number you want to view/print.

NOTE: ACH withdrawals will not be available to view or print.

Back to Top

Where are your ATMs located?

2001 Washington Street, Manitowoc
200 North Rapids Road, Manitowoc
309 East Main Street, Mishicot
Fox’s Piggly Wiggly, 1339 N. 8th Street, Manitowoc

Back to Top

If I don’t have online access at my home or office, can I call another number for account information?

Yes, there is an automated response line you can call which will provide the following account information: balance inquiries, cleared checks, deposits/payments posted, transfers and ordering checks. The phone number is 920-769-0546. If you have never used the system before, it will ask for your account number, then social security number, which serves as your PIN.

Back to Top