Welcome to Shipbuilders Credit Union (SCU)! As a not-for-profit cooperative, Shipbuilders Credit Union has provided our members comprehensive, personalized and convenient service since 1938. Originally, Shipbuilders Credit Union was formed to service the employees and families of the Manitowoc Company. In 1999, it became a charter for the community of Manitowoc and because of ongoing growth, it moved from its quaint location on Jay Street to a beautiful, renovated location on Washington Street in May 2001. Today, SCU has two additional locations; one on the north side of Manitowoc (on Rapids Road) and the other in Mishicot.
Click on the links below to view our recent television commercials: